Eurostoxx futures +0.4% in early European trading

A more positive mood in early trades German DAX futures +0.4% UK FTSE futures +0.5% Spanish IBEX futures +0.2% This follows the modest gains yesterday, with the overall risk mood keeping in a good spot as equities are looking to bounce back a little from the early setback this week. US futures are also up around 0.3% to 0.5% so that is keeping sentiment leaning slightly towards the positive side as we get things going on the session. Invest in yourself. See our forex education hub.

Eurostoxx futures +0.4% in early European trading

A more positive mood in early trades

  • German DAX futures +0.4%
  • UK FTSE futures +0.5%
  • Spanish IBEX futures +0.2%

This follows the modest gains yesterday, with the overall risk mood keeping in a good spot as equities are looking to bounce back a little from the early setback this week.

US futures are also up around 0.3% to 0.5% so that is keeping sentiment leaning slightly towards the positive side as we get things going on the session.


Invest in yourself. See our forex education hub.